Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sump Beasts

The Cawdor House lead send us down into the sump to clear away some beasts. As we arrived and set up we noticed those infernal Enforcers setting up across the way. Maybe they could be useful, I thought as I arranged my men. We waited patiently for a few minutes to see f those creatures would show themselves, and lo and be hold, they came fast and heavy. We laid down plenty of fire, but had little luck. The creatures were so fast that we couldn't seem to hit them. While I had the majority of the Coil set up on top of a tower with only one way for the creatures to attack, some of them were separated and unable to get themselves to safety before the beast pounced on them. Several of the men fell and I decided it was best for us to leave before we became more overwhelmed. Let the enforcers clean up the mess, the Coil has better things to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment